Most popular from Hot Charts listen and sort just in few clicks. You don't need to create account, just take one you like and share with your friends. Every day tones of new songs and tunes added by our users will make your phone rocks! Everything you'd expect as well as an opportunity to download ringtones for iPhone, Android and mobile phones of any kind with mp3 support.
Latest for your mobile phone!
Downloading ringtones here you can choose your favorite and listen it.
You have decided to make a ringtone of your favorite songs and it should sound good to others. Now you can safely cut out your favorite part of the song that you choose. This is done quickly and easily by using our Ringtone Maker.
MAKE YOUR OWN RINGTONE!
Check our Ringtones Tutorial
Manual: How to make a ringtone on RingtonesTogo.net?
There is a detailed description below on how to use it:
There are two ways to get started with Ringtone Maker:
- 1. On the main page of the site click "Make Ringtone". Window opens on top of your browser.
- 2. On the main page you can immediately download the file and start working with Ringtone Maker.
- 3. Click "Browse" and select your mp3 file. Note: Weight file shouldn't be more than 9 mb!
- 4. File upload speed depends on your internet.
- 5. After downloading music, you will see a field that will help you make your ringtone.
- a) Field highlighted in blue is your future ringtone.
- b) Time which is emphasized by a yellow color characterizes the playing time of your ringtone (this is configurable by shifting the blue box as you wish).
- c) Function Fade in and Fade Out characterize a gradual increase and decrease the sound accordingly.
- d) After all the settings you need to click "Preview".
- 6. And so, you press the "Preview". You will see your ringtone made. You can change it if you have forgotten something. If you are satisfied, click "Save" and enter your name and e-mail, click OK.
- 7. Congratulations! You have made your own ringtone. Everything is easy and simple. You can download it immediately. Click "click here" or you can check your mail, the ringtone is already there.