Capital One Mobile - Review & Install Links
As Capital One’s new, fifth generation mobile banking tool app, Capital One mobile allows you to pay bills, deposit checks, receive alerts, check recent transactions, and access Apple Pay through your mobile devices easily and quickly. Also, you can add more accounts to the app and manage them efficiently.
Capital One is ranked the 8th-largest bank holding company in the United States evaluated by assets and deposits. Download the latest Capital One app now, and fulfill your financial needs on the go.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
• Make auto payments and manage your accounts
Once you sign in, you may start to manage your accounts - pay bills, deposit checks, check balances, find bank branches or ATMs, transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts and more.
• New login option - SureSwipe
Most apps tend to prompt users to input usernames and passwords on the login page, while Capital One Mobile lets you choose from Touch ID login and SureSwipe login which bring convenience to lots of people sick of inputting passwords over and over again.
• Personalize the app with a nickname and image
Add your favorite profile image to create a cute nickname to make your app more personal and intimate.
Pros & Cons
• Excellent and simple to use visual design
• The touch ID and SureSwipe login option
• Different background images applied on different accounts can avoid potential confusion
• The Credit Tracker provides users a credit summary with useful suggestions.
•The app may crash when people are picking profile photos
•Users need to repeat former steps to find their way back.
The app provides users with simple and easy to use banking function, and some improvement will make it more competitive.
Popular AppsMore >
- Wells Fargo Mobile
- Credit Karma
- Square Cash
- Capital One Mobile